The Rodalquilar mines are an abandoned and ruined mining complex located in the town of Rodalquilar in Almería, Spain. The discovery of gold in Rodalquilar occurred by chance in 1864. The last stage corresponds to the public company Adaro. Starting in 1956, around 600 tons of ore were processed daily from the Cerro del Cinto quarries. The Denver plant closed in 1966 due to depletion of the seams.